Terms and Conditions
Date last modified July 30, 2022
The theforem.co website (the “Website”), the The Forem platform (the “Platform”), and the related professional services (collectively with the Website and Platform, the “Services”) are made available by Foremy Corp., a Connecticut corporation (“The Forem”), subject to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
These Terms and Conditions apply to all Users, including Users who are simply viewing content available via the Services, Users utilizing free Services, and Users who have engaged The Forem for paid Services. Users include, but are not limited to, companies that have engaged or plan to engage The Forem for paid services to the benefit of their employees, any individual that has privately engaged The Forem for paid or free services, or any individual that has accessed any portion of the Services regardless of a contractual engagement with The Forem (collectively, “Users,” “you” and through similar words such as “your,” etc.). Not all terms shall apply to all types of Users where specified in the Terms and Conditions.
Companies that have engaged The Forem to the benefit of their employees may be a party to a Master Service Agreement, Statement of Work, Non-Disclosure Agreement, or other similar agreement. Those agreements are separate from these Terms and Conditions and, in the event those agreements conflict with these Terms and Conditions, those agreements shall control and supersede these Terms and Conditions.
By accessing any part of the Services, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions described below (the “Terms and Conditions”) AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR PRIVACY NOTICE (the “Privacy Notice”), WHICH ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you should not use any portion of the Services. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT CONTINUE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES AND DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT.
We reserve the right to refuse a User’s access to the Services for any reason, at our sole discretion. In addition, at our sole discretion, we may suspend or terminate a User’s account for any reason. Such termination of your account will result in your loss of access to the Services. We will not be liable for any decision to suspend, terminate or refuse service under any circumstances.
The Service is controlled and offered by us from our facilities in the United States of America. Except as indicated and described in these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Notice, we make no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
- Compliance. To ensure you remain in compliance with these Terms and Conditions, The Forem recommends reviewing the current Terms and Conditions each time you access or use the Services. All access to and use of the Services, Accounts and the materials, content, information, and data contained on or provided through the Services and Accounts are subject to compliance with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms and Conditions or the Services, please contact The Forem at the contact information listed below.
- General Use. The Services are made available, subject to these Terms and Conditions, to allow you to (i) obtain information about the Services, (ii) register for an Account, and (iii) engage with the various interactive properties available on the Service. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, The Forem grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to download, access and use the Services solely for the applicable purposes described in these Terms and Conditions and for your personal, non-commercial benefit. Except as otherwise expressly set forth herein, you shall have no other rights to the Services, and no other rights shall be implied.
- Visitors to the Service and Account Creation. You can visit the public sections of the Services without identifying yourself or providing personal information. In order to access some features of the Services, such as mentoring services, workshops, the networking hub, resource libraries, or other member events, you will have to create an Account. You may not have more than one (1) Account without The Forem’s permission and you must access the Services and non-public portions of the Website through your Account. The security and confidentiality of your Account username and password is your sole responsibility. You shall ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your Account, username, or password and shall immediately notify The Forem of any unauthorized access or use of which you become aware. You agree to bear all responsibility and liability for all actions under or through your Account as well as all fees and/or charges incurred from the use of your Account, whether authorized or unauthorized. You may update your Account by changing the Account settings.
In certain circumstances, companies that have engaged The Forem to the benefit of their employees may be responsible for creating accounts on behalf of their employees. In such circumstances, companies must ensure that any personal information provided is treated consistent with these Terms and Conditions and The Forem’s Privacy Notice.
- Registration Data. All of your information and data provided to The Forem in connection with registering for your Account (“Registration Data”) must be true, accurate, current and complete at all times. You must immediately update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you hereby authorize The Forem and its affiliates, contractors and suppliers to use, copy, sublicense and disclose Registration Data (i) as part of providing the Services, (ii) if required by applicable law, where necessary to enforce these Terms and Conditions and/or to protect any of The Forem’s or other parties’ legal rights, (iii) in an aggregated form which does not include your identifying information, and (iv) as permitted by The Forem’s Privacy Notice. You are solely responsible to obtain any necessary rights, authorizations, and consents with respect to your Registration Data, including, without limitation, to grant the foregoing rights to The Forem and its affiliates, contractors, and suppliers. If you provide The Forem your email address, you hereby consent to and authorize The Forem to (a) send notices regarding the Services to such email address, instead of notice by other means such as mail, and (b) send other messages to such email address, such as changes to features of the Services and special offers (collectively, “Other Messages”). If you do not want to receive Other Messages, you may opt out in your Account settings. Opting out of receiving Other Messages may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, changes to the Services or offers.
- Fees. We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for Users (or to begin charging fees for any free service), provided that such changes will not apply to fees or charges paid prior to the time of the change. We will charge you sales tax as applicable to the Services or any order placed through the Services, based on your billing address. In addition, you will be responsible for all other taxes, levies, duties, or similar charges, only excluding taxes based on our income.
You may engage The Forem through different plans that provide varying levels of access to services, resources, and collaboration with The Forem or affiliates. These plans may change from time to time. You are able to view plans currently offered by The Forem on the Website. Please note that the fees associated with the Services vary depending on the plan that you choose. Certain portions of the Services are not included in the fees for these plans and are subject to additional fees. You will be informed of any additional fees for certain services prior to being charged.
- User Content. The Services may contain User-generated or provided data, content, and materials (“User Content”). User Content is the sole responsibility of the User that submitted that User Content. The Forem does not control User Content generated or provided by Users and is under no circumstances responsible or liable in any way for any User Content that is made available through the Services. The Forem does not endorse any User Content, and does not warrant or guarantee the integrity, truthfulness, accuracy, or quality of any User Content. The Forem reserves the right (but is not obligated) to edit or remove any User Content in whole or part, at any time and for any or no reason. You agree that The Forem is not liable for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from availability, access and/or use of any User Content. You further agree that the User Content that you may generate or provide through the Services shall be truthful and not misleading. You acknowledge and agree that your submitted User Content will be made available to other Users of the Services (subject to the features of the Service which may restrict what Users can view and access your Content). You hereby grant to The Forem and its affiliates, contractors, and suppliers a nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free, assignable and sublicensable (through multiple tiers), license to reproduce, copy, use, host, store, sublicense, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display, including digitally or electronically, you submitted User Content and your name, voice and likeness (to the extent they are part of the User Content), (i) in connection with the Services, as specified under Third Party Licenses and/or for the interoperation of any third party products, (ii) if required by applicable law, where necessary to enforce these Terms and Conditions and/or to protect any of The Forem’s or other parties’ legal rights, (iii) in an aggregated form which does not include your identifying information, and (iv) as permitted by The Forem’s Privacy Notice. You are solely responsible to obtain any necessary rights, authorizations and consents with respect to your submitted User Content, including, without limitation, to grant the foregoing rights to The Forem and its affiliates, contractors and suppliers.
- Professional Mentoring Services. You may choose to engage The Forem for Professional Mentoring Services as part of the Services. Professional Mentoring Services is a mentoring relationship between you and a mentor with The Forem to assist in your professional development. You are responsible for your own physical, mental, and emotional well-being, as well as your own decisions, choices, actions, results, professional or otherwise. You agree that The Forem is not liable for any actions or inactions, or for any direct or indirect result of mentoring provided by The Forem. You agree that The Forem is not providing therapy or other mental health or medical services through the Professional Mentoring Services. You should not provide Protected Health Information (“PHI”), as that term is defined under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), to The Forem.
In order to provide Professional Mentoring Services, The Forem partners with a network of volunteers to provide mentorship to Users (“Mentors”). Mentors are strictly volunteers and are not employees, contractors, or otherwise contractually engaged with The Forem, but Mentors are independent individuals with whom the Forem helps to facilitate a mentoring relationship with Users. By engaging in the Professional Mentoring Services, you acknowledge and understand that Mentors are not licensed, certified, or otherwise credentialed in coaching, mentoring, or any other professional classification.
The Forem agrees to maintain confidentiality as part of the relationship formed through Professional Mentoring Services, however this relationship is not considered a legally confidential relationship. The Forem agrees not to disclose any of your information provided during Professional Mentoring Services without your consent.
- Releases. You acknowledge and agree that (i) you are solely responsible and liable for your interactions with other Users of the Services, (ii) The Forem does not control the acts, omissions, policies or procedures of other Users of the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you understand the risks associated with the access to and use of the Services and any User Content and other data, content and materials made available through the Services, and acknowledge that you are using the Services and such other data, content and materials at your own risk and that you are personally responsible for verifying their suitability for your needs through your own investigation. To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Forem is not liable for, and you hereby waive, release, relinquish and forever discharge The Forem, its employees, members, managers, governors, suppliers, agents, contractors, affiliates, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “The Forem Parties”), from any and all claims, counterclaims, demands, causes of action, suits, liabilities, injuries to person or property (including, but not limited to, death, incapacity and disability), damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether known or unknown, liquidated or unliquidated, fixed or contingent, direct or indirect, arising out of or related to (a) your access to and use of the Services, (b) access to and use of any User Content and other data, content and materials made available through the Services, (c) and your interactions with other Users of the Services. You agree to not sue The Forem and the other The Forem Parties, or assist any other person or entity in any suit against The Forem and the other The Forem Parties, with respect to any matters released in this Section. The terms of this release shall also apply to any of your relatives, next of kin, heirs, beneficiaries, employers, successors or assigns who assert or attempt to assert any claims on your or their behalf.
- Ownership and Intellectual Property. Except for certain User Content as described herein, all material included on the Service, including (without limitation) the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) are owned by or licensed to us, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. You acknowledge and agree that as between you and The Forem, The Forem is and shall remain the exclusive owner of the Services, The Forem’s data, information, and Content (expressly excluding User Content as otherwise described in these Terms and Conditions), and all patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark and other intellectual property rights therein. In addition, the compilation and presentation of the Content on the Service is subject to copyright owned exclusively by us. Content on the Service may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Content obtained through the Service for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein. You shall not challenge or assist any third party to dispute or challenge The Forem’s or its licensors’ ownership of such rights or the validity or enforceability of such rights. The Forem expressly reserves all rights not expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
If you find or suspect intellectual property infringement with respect to the Services or User Content, believe that the Services or any User Content otherwise violate these Terms and Conditions, or have questions, complaints or claims regarding the Services, please immediately notify The Forem using the contact information located below. Upon receiving such information, The Forem will investigate the matter, in its sole discretion.
- Prohibited Uses. In addition to uses otherwise prohibited by The Forem, these Terms and Conditions or applicable law, you shall not, and you shall not allow any third party to, do any of the following:
- Download, access, use or register for the Services if you are under eighteen (18) years old.
- Change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the Services.
- Use the Service other than as permitted by these Terms and Conditions and that you will not use the Service in a manner inconsistent with the original intent of its design.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate The Forem, an employee of The Forem, another authorized User, or any other person or entity.
- Access or use the Services to send unsolicited commercial messages to any person, or to threaten, harm or harass another User’s Account, use and/or access of the Services, including, but not limited to, attempting to gain access to another User’s Account.
- Access or use the Services by artificial means or in a manner that, in The Forem’s sole discretion, would inflict an excessive load on The Forem’s or its suppliers’ hardware or software.
- Post, upload or transmit: (i) any data, content or materials meant to market or advertise services or products that are competitive with the Services, solicit any other Users of the Services for such purposes and/or use data, content or materials gathered from the Services for such purposes, (ii) any data, content or materials of any type that infringe or violate any rights of any party, including, but not limited to, any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or any proprietary or other right of The Forem or a third party, (iii) any data, content or materials that are illegal, threatening, obscene, defamatory, harmful, invasive to privacy or otherwise violate the rights of The Forem or a third party, and/or (iv) any disabling code (defined as computer code designed to interfere with the normal operation of the Services or The Forem’s or a third party’s hardware or software) or any program routine, device or other undisclosed feature, including, but not limited to, a time bomb, virus, software lock, drop-dead device, malicious logic, worm, Trojan horse or trap door which is designed to delete, disable, deactivate, interfere with or otherwise harm the Services or The Forem’s or a third party’s hardware or software.
- Use the Services for any benchmarking, monitoring or testing availability or performance, or any other competitive use, including, but not limited to, creating services, products or software that are substantially similar to the Services.
- Decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer or attempt to reconstruct or derive any source code (or underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization), modify or create a derivative work of the Services by any means whatsoever.
- Distribute, disclose or allow use of any portion of the Services or your Account in any format through any timesharing device, service bureau, network or by any other means, to or by any third party.
- Use or access any data, content or materials for any purpose or in any manner other than real-time viewing (which prohibits, for example, screenshots, downloading and storing) unless expressly permitted by the features of the Services.
- Use or access the Services or any data, content or materials provided through the Services in violation of international, federal, state or local law or other applicable rules or regulations (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US and other countries). If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and responsibility for compliance with laws of your jurisdiction.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determine by us, may harm The Forem or Users of the Service or expose them to liability.
- Accessibility and Updates. You are solely responsible for providing, maintaining and ensuring compatibility with the access requirements for the Services, and all hardware, software, electrical or other physical requirements for use of the Services, including, without limitation, mobile devices, telecommunications and internet access, connections, web browsers or other equipment, programs and services required to download, access and use the Services.
- Third Party Content and Products. The Service may contain links to third party content and other third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by The Forem. Links are provided to online Users solely as a convenience and our inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of the information by The Forem. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over such sites and resources, are not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, features, services, information or other materials on or available from such sites or resources, or any websites that they may link to (collectively, “Third-Party Content”). We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any Third-Party Content.
Access to the Services may include hardware, software, and other proprietary materials from The Forem’s third party suppliers that are subject to license rights, terms and restrictions (collectively, “Third-Party Licenses”). In such event, your rights to the Services are expressly subordinate and subject to the Third-Party Licenses and you must comply with Third-Party Licenses. If The Forem’s rights provided by a third-party supplier are limited, suspended or terminated for any reason, your rights shall also be so limited, suspended or terminated. To the extent of any conflict between the terms of these Terms and Conditions and the terms of a Third-Party License, the terms of the Third Party-License shall control with respect to the applicable third-party product.
- Warranties. You represent and warrant that (i) these Terms and Conditions constitute your legal, valid and binding obligation enforceable against you in accordance with their terms, subject to the principles of equity, bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization and other laws affecting creditors’ rights generally, (ii) you have all requisite authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions, (iii) your agreement to these Terms and Conditions and performance or compliance with the terms of these Terms and Conditions will not conflict with, result in a breach of, constitute a default under or require the consent of any third party under any license, sublicense, lease, contract, agreement or instrument to which you or your affiliates are bound or to which your properties are subject, (iv) you are the lawful owner of any submitted User Content and your Registration Data, or to the extent you are not the lawful owner, you have all rights necessary for you to provide, upload and make available in submitted User Content and your Registration Data and license it as specified herein, and (v) your submitted User Content and your Registration Data will not violate or in any way infringe on any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, intellectual property or other rights of a third party.
- Termination. Access to the Services is provided at the discretion of The Forem. The Forem has the right at any time, with or without prior notice, to suspend or terminate your access to the Services or your Account, and to refuse any and all current or future use of all or any portion thereof, for any reason, including, but not limited to, if The Forem believes that you are in violation of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, your Account is being used without your authorization, or the information you have provided is inaccurate, not current or incomplete. The Forem shall also have the right, but not the obligation, at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Services and/or change or remove any of the User Content from the Services, in its sole discretion. In the event you desire to terminate your Account you may do so through the Service or by contacting The Forem as set forth below. Upon termination of your Account, all of the information associated with your Account may be retained or deleted without notice, consistent with applicable law. The Forem shall have no liability for such deletion.
- Indemnification. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you shall indemnify, defend and hold The Forem and the other The Forem Parties harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, suits, actions, obligations, fines, damages, judgments, penalties, claims, causes of action, charges, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees, disbursements and court costs prior to trial, at trial and on appeal) arising out of or resulting from, or alleged to result from (i) your breach of these Terms and Conditions, (ii) your access to and use of the Services, and/or (iii) your Content and your Registration Data; provided, the foregoing provisions of this Section shall not apply to the extent such losses, costs and expenses arise out of the gross negligence or willful misconduct of The Forem.
- Disclaimers. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE FOREM DOES NOT MAKE AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICES, USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER DATA, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES AND USER CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES, USER CONTENT, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY PORTION OF THE FOREGOING, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICES. THE FOREM DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE SERVICES, AND OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS.
- Liability. SUBJECT TO THE OTHER LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE FOREM OR ANY OTHER PARTIES OF THE FOREM BE LIABLE UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR (I) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE SERVICES OR USER CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, INTEREST OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY DAMAGES EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT OF ACTUAL, DIRECT DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU, NOT TO EXCEED ONE HUNDRED AND NO/100 DOLLARS ($100.00) OR THE FEES PAID FOR THE SERVICE OVER THE PAST 12 MONTHS, whichever is greater. THE EXISTENCE OF MULTIPLE CLAIMS SHALL NOT INCREASE THIS LIMIT. Any of your claims arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the Services or User Content must be brought within one (1) year of the date that the event giving rise to such action occurred.
- Force Majeure. The Forem shall not be responsible for delays or failures of performance resulting from acts beyond its reasonable control. Such acts shall include, but are not limited to, acts of God, strikes, public internet and private internet connection failures, third party service providers, lockouts, riots, acts of war, acts of terror, pandemics or epidemics, government regulations, fire, communication line failures, power failures, earthquakes and other disasters.
- Personal Information. The Forem may collect your personal and non-personal information when you download, register for, access and/or use the Services. You agree that The Forem may collect, process, transfer, use and disclose your information in accordance with The Forem’s Privacy Notice which is incorporated herein by reference and deemed a part hereof.
- Feedback. If you submit any ideas, concepts, feedback or related information concerning the Services to The Forem through the Services or by other means, you hereby grant, and/or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted to The Forem, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license to reproduce, copy, use, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display, including digitally or electronically, such content or intellectual property in any media or medium, or any form, format or forum now known or hereafter developed.
- Assignment. You may not assign or transfer these Terms and Conditions, or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of The Forem, and any attempted assignment or transfer without The Forem’s prior written consent shall be null and void. The Forem may assign these Terms and Conditions to an affiliate or the surviving entity or its successor in the event of its merger or the sale of all or substantially all of its assets. All of the terms and provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective personal representatives, estates, heirs, successors and permitted assigns.
- Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced according to the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict or choice of law principles. Any action arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be brought only in the state or federal courts of New York, and all parties expressly consent to such courts’ jurisdiction and irrevocably waive any objection with respect to the same.
- Contact Information. Except as otherwise provided, notices under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed given three (3) business days after the date sent by certified mail, postage prepaid with return receipt requested, or when received via electronic mail, in each case to the respective party as set forth below.
To The Forem: Foremy Corporation
Attn: Legal Notices
Corporation Service Company
251 Little Falls Drive
Wilmington, DE 19808
To you: As specified in your Account information.
- Miscellaneous. Section headings are not to be considered part of these Terms and Conditions. They are included solely for convenience and not intended to be full or accurate descriptions of the content hereof. Except as otherwise set forth herein, if any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found void or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity of the balance of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain valid and enforceable, and the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision. Except as stated herein, nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to confer upon any person other than the parties hereto, and their respective personal representatives, estates, heirs, successors and permitted assigns, any rights or remedies under or by reason of these Terms and Conditions. Any and all rights and obligations contained in these Terms and Conditions which by their nature and/or context are intended to survive termination of these Terms and Conditions shall so survive, including, but not limited to, perpetual license grants, indemnification, limitations of liability and disclaimers. No breach or right under these Terms and Conditions may be waived unless in writing signed by the waiving party.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions. The Forem may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting an updated version of these Terms and Conditions and changing the “Date Last Modified” above. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting updated Terms and Conditions. If you continue to access or use the Services, you accept such modified terms. If you do not agree to such changes, do not continue to access or use the Services.